New Metal Roof & Metal Roof Repair & Replacement Tampa FL
Residential metal roofing is gaining popularity – and with good reason. The benefits offered by today’s metal roofing systems allow homeowners to upgrade their homes with a product proven to perform for 50 to 70 years or more. While other roofing materials may quickly diminish in value as they age, metal roof replacement provides benefits, such as: maximum wind resistance, fire resistance, and energy-efficiency. Metal is also practically maintenance free and versatile in design to compliment most any home’s architectural design. Metal roofs come in a wide variety of styles and colors.Common Metal Roof Replacement Materials
Metal Roof Replacement Process
- Exposed Fastened Panels – Cost-effective, long lasting, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing – Premium metal roofing designed to hide all fastners.
- Metal Shingles & Metal Slate – These provide the authentic look of shingles.
- Metal Shake Roofing – These provide the authentic look of split cedar shakes.
- Metal Tile Roofing – These provide the authentic look of clay tile.
The process we at JBC Builders & Roofers use to replace your metal roof is as follows:
- Remove existing roofing materials.
- Replace any rotted boards or sheathing.
- Refasten the entire roof deck.
- Install new water barriers.
- Install new lead boots, drip edge flashings, and vents where needed.
- Install new metal roofing in your choice of material.
At JBC Builders & Roofers, we make sure that your metal roof replacement or metal roof repair is properly installed, a process that including selecting the highest-quality materials based on your home’s architectural design, construction needs, and budgetary requirements. Contact us today at (813) 232-5000 for a complementary estimate. We are licensed, bonded, and insured so you can be certain you’re in the best of hands.